Why Unadulterated Candles?
We want to make our mark in the candle industry. All our candles are made with 100% soy wax and FSC Certified wooden wicks. We not only have sustainability in mind, but also a sassy edge to your ordinary candle. Candles are hand poured in small batches in Los Angeles, CA.
Why wooden wicks?
Great question! There are many benefits of using a wooden wick.
- More eco-friendly and clean burning compared to a traditional cotton wick.
- Wooden wicks will heat your wax more evenly for an even, slow burn. This will extend the life of your candle and fragrance.
- Wooden wicks give off a mild, but pleasant crackling sound, similar to a fireplace.
I'm having trouble with my candle staying lit. How do I fix it?
Wooden wicks burn a bit differently that traditional cotton wicks, and there are a few common issues that will cause them not to stay lit. Not to worry! Follow our troubleshooting guide here.
Can your containers be recycled?
While we don't offer a recycling program, our jars can be reused!
- It is recommended to stop using your candle once it reaches 1/2" of wax.
- Pour boiling water into the vessel (caution: the jar will get very hot, use a cloth towel or heat resistant gloves).
- Wait a few minutes, and the wax and wick will float to the top. Discard.
- Wash the jar thoroughly.
- Reuse as a vase, desk organizer...the sky is the limit!
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide! Visit Shipping + Returns to learn more.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All products are made to order, so you can expect your package to be in the mail anywhere from 5-7 business days after your order is placed.
Due to an increase in mailed packages during COVID-19, our local shipping providers may be running a bit slower and it may take longer for your package to arrive. Most packages are delivered in their regular timeframe, but there are instances of packages taking a bit longer. If you are having any issues with shipping, reach out to us at email@example.com and we can come up with a solution together!
What is your refund policy?
Currently we do not accept refunds or exchanges. If there is something wrong with your order or product, please reach out to us so we can make it right!
Do you offer a wholesale program?
Yes we do! Check out our page here.