- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container during each use, this ensures an even burn and extends the life of your candle.
- If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan of your candle and is not our responsibility to replace/refund in this case.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/8" - 1/4" before relighting every time.
- For our wooden wicks, pinch the wick to remove the charred wood or use a wick trimmer.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 or 5 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device